All Because Two People Fell In Love
Est. July 30, 2010

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Alexa's Blessing Day

Alexa was officially given a name and blessing on August 28, 2011.  Harrison gave the blessing and he did a wonderful job!  I was able to have someone write down the words of the blessing and I have them in her book, so I will not mention them all here.  But the things he said were truly wonderfully inspired and given with care.  He is a good Daddy! It is so wonderful to know Alexa is sealed to us and will be a part of our family forever!
I was able to get some pictures up of her blessing day so here they are (Sorry, they turned out kind of blurry on here!):
Us and Alexa with the Black family
Us and Alexa with the Weber family
Alexa in her blessing dress.  My great Grandma  Bill (Alexa's great-great Grandma)  made this dress.  It was the same dress I was blessed in.  She also crocheted this blanket.  The name of the pattern is called "Angel"...so fitting!  They are both gorgeous and my grandma is a remarkable woman!!
Mom and Alexa.  I love her so much!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have a blog and I didn't know about it. So cute! love little Alexa. How was the visit to Parma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! It was fun, nice to relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I just found your blog link on Facebook. Sad we didn' t get to see you while you were in Parma. But now we can follow you n your blog:)

    ReplyDelete