All Because Two People Fell In Love
Est. July 30, 2010

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Alexa Moments

I swear Alexa just keeps getting cuter and cuter every day!  Because I can't resist, I have to share a few cute moments of her's:
We have been starting her slowing on real baby food.  We tried pears first and mixed with cereal.  She loves them!  Every bite, she would give me the cutest big grin before she swallowed the food.  She is such a little sweetheart!

 Earlier this month, I set Alexa in her bouncer while I was cooking lunch.  She was having fun playing, then started to get a little fussy.  So I gave her her binky.  Within about 30 seconds of having her binky, she laid her little head down and fell asleep.  I couldn't help but laugh.

    The other day I was doing my coupons so I had my 5 newspapers out and Alexa was playing beside me.  As I am cutting she is just having fun tearing up the scrap newspaper I didn't need.  All of the sudden, I look at her and her hands are completely black from the ink on the paper.  She also had tons of little black smudges all over her face.  She looks at me and just gives me this huge grin as if she is saying, "Look how good I can tear this paper Mom!" :)  It made my day.  She is just adorable!


2 comments:

  1. She is pretty dang adorable! Love her! My favorite story was the one of her falling asleep in the bouncer--cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I didn't know about your blog. I found it while snooping around Tressa's. It looks great.

    Love you guys,
    Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete