All Because Two People Fell In Love
Est. July 30, 2010

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

General Conference Weekend

We had a great time for General Conference weekend.  We were able to go to Parma, Idaho, where I am originally from.  I have a lot of family that live there, so it was great to see everyone again.  The whole family ended up coming, and the grandparents had tons of fun with their two little grandbabies, Alexa and Ryker!  The conference talks were very good and, as usual, inspired and seemed to be exactly what I needed to hear.  I couldn't pick a favorite.  I love this gospel and the light and knowledge it brings to me! I don't know how I could ever raise a family on my own without the constant guide of the Holy Ghost and the love and mercy of my Heavenly Father and Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment