All Because Two People Fell In Love
Est. July 30, 2010

Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Anniversay

Two years ago today, I was sealed to my best friend and love of my life for Time and All Eternity!!!  It has been a wonderful learning and growing experiences these past two years!  I am so glad I met Harrison and the wonderful man, husband and father he is!
He had a great time celebrating too! :)  Since Harrison had to work today, we celebrated on Saturday.  Scott and Traci were kind enough to watch Alexa for us so we could have some "Mommy-Daddy" time.  She had a wonderful time with them swimming. :)  Harrison and I went to one of our favorite home-town restaurants in Payson called Daltons.  I recommend it to anyone looking for some good eats. :)  Then we saw The Avengers at the theater.  (It's hard to get to the movies right when they come out now.... Alexa gets bored so we don't take her with us).  Harrison loved it and so did I surprisingly, considering I don't usually like superhero movies.  After the movie, we went to Jamba Juice then got Alexa and went back home.  It was a great little date night!
Today, Alexa and I went up to SLC and met him at Harrison's work so we could go out to lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant up there.  Then after work was the normal routine of dinner, gym, and putting Alexa to bed.  It has been a great weekend and day.  I love you Babe!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just caught up on your blog. Happy Anniversary. How did I miss that! Hope you had a great day and Happy Birthday to sweet Alexa. We love her!

    ReplyDelete