All Because Two People Fell In Love
Est. July 30, 2010

Monday, July 2, 2012

My Birthday

Harrison did a great job of spoiling me a ton on my birthday! He cooked and brought me breakfast in bed, and then we celebrated it again on Saturday by going out to eat at one of my favorite restaurants, Texas Road House.  After, we went shopping and out for ice cream.  (He really was a sport to go shopping with me!)  His family was nice enough to watch Alexa for us so we could go out on our fun little date!  On Friday, while Harrison was at work, a few of my friends from my ward threw me a birthday lunch and made me a cake.  It was so sweet and thoughtful of them and was fun to have something to do on my birthday! I thank everyone for the sweet birthday wishes and for making me feel loved!  Even Alexa gave me lots of loves! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Awww yay for great friends, a wonderful husband that spoils you, and a loving family that's VERY happy to babysit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those grandparents have tricked you. Do you really know who had the most fun by taking that cute little granddaughter? Hehe

    ReplyDelete